The Foodtruly Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. The company accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is dedicated to reducing them.
In pursuance of this objective The Foodtruly Ltd will measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of the Sustainability Policy and are dedicated to implementing and improving it.
- To minimise the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review, annually report, and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
In order to put these principles into practice we will:
Travel and meetings
- Walk, cycle and/or use public transport to attend meetings, site visits etc, apart from in exceptional circumstances where the alternatives are impractical and/or cost prohibitive.
- Include the full costs of more sustainable forms of transport in our financial proposals, rather than the least cost option which may involve travelling by car or air. Where the only practical alternative is to fly, we will include costs for full air fares rather than budget airlines in our financial proposals, and appropriate offsets.
- Avoid physically travelling to meetings etc where alternatives are available and practical, such as using teleconferencing, video conferencing or web cams, and efficient timing of meetings to avoid multiple trips. These options are also often more time efficient, while not sacrificing the benefits of regular contact with clients and partners.
Purchase of equipment and consumption of resources
- Minimise our use of paper and other office consumables, for example by double-siding all paper used, and identifying opportunities to reduce waste.
- As far as possible arrange for the reuse or recycling of office waste, including paper, computer supplies and redundant equipment.
- Reduce the energy consumption of office equipment by purchasing energy efficient equipment and good housekeeping.
- Purchase electricity from a supplier committed to renewable energy. Seek to maximise the proportion from renewable energy sources, whilst also supporting investment in new renewable energy schemes.
- Purchase some fair-trade and/or organic beverages.
Working practices and advice to clients
- Make donations when possible to seek to offset carbon emissions from our activities.
- Ensure that any associates that we employ take account of sustainability issues in their advice to clients.
- Include a copy of the Sustainability Policy in all our proposals to clients.
£7.50 per person + Delivery Charge. (Minimum of 20 people)
Standard Meal and Dessert
£7.00 for 4 cupcakes
(mixed or same designs)
£20 FOR 12 cupcakes
(mixed or same designs)
07508 974 299
~ click on the link below ~